MODULAR, DAISY-CHAINABLE SMALL AREA LIGHT.
DESIGNED TO REPLACE STRINGLIGHTS FOR INCREASED EFFICIENCY AND FLEXIBILITY.
The revolutionary Beacon360 Spark is ideal for lighting up small rooms, stairwells and corridors. The innovative plug and play daisy-chain system makes installation and removal easier than ever. Each daisy-chain cord includes a triple-tap connector, allowing for custom patterns of lights to be created. Traditional stringlights are bulky, cumbersome to install, difficult to salvage – and finally a thing of the past!
Designed to exceed even military grade drop test requirements, the Beacon360 Spark is a tough light that can be used again and again on multiple projects. No longer will you have to go through the expensive and wasteful process of buying new stringlights for every job, only to cut them down and throw them out afterwards.
The Beacon360 Spark can be used in combination with other Lind Equipment LED lights (Temporary High Bay, Beacon360 Blaze) to ensure your project has the most cost-effective and efficient temporary lighting possible.
Picture of the Beacon360 Spark and cord set and Close-up of the theft deterrent quick-connect.
- Watts: 20W
- Light Temperature: 4500K (bright white light – no blue tint)
- Lumens: 2,400
- Voltage: 90-277V (pre-wired with NEMA 5-15 plug and triple-outlet connector)
- Approvals: cETLus portable work light.
- LED Life Expectancy: Integrated LED chip is designed to last for 50,000 hrs.
- Environmental Rating: IP64
- Construction: Cast aluminium housing, polycarbonate lenses
- Dimensions (light head): Weight: 680g, Height: 17 cm , Diameter: 9 cm
- Light Coverage: 5m diameter at normal ceiling heights
- Standard Cord: 8’ input cord with 5-15P plug and 7’ daisy-chain cord with 5-15 triple outlet connector